Earlier prototype made to test some concept ideas/mechanics involving Hexagons and Card Games.
A few rules:
- Playing cards from the hand to the board consumes 1 gold and 1 action point;
- Revealing cards from the library consumes 1 action;
- Drawing a card from the pyramid or from the library consumes 1 action;
- Put cards from the hand to the pyramid consumes 1 action point;
- 10 is the maximum hand size;
- You can right click the tiles on the board to see the board menu operations;
- You can pass the turn to a second dummy AI at anytime;
- You can win the game anytime;
- You can lose the game anytime;
The credits for the images used in the Demo are given to Tyler Warren free pack and the font used in the demo is manaspace, also free.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.